Saturday, June 25, 2011

#1 Songs

Music has always been important to me. Here is a list of the #1 songs at milestones in my life. If you want to hear the song, click on the title to go to a YouTube video!

Birth - Wanted - Perry Como
Age 13 - The Happening - The Supremes
Age 16 - American Woman - Guess Who
Age 18 - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
My son's birthday - Love's Theme - Barry White's Love Unlimited Orchestra
Age 21 - He Don't Love You Like I Love You - Tony Orlando & Dawn
Age 30 - Hello - Lionel Ritchie
My grandson's birthday - If Wishes Came True - Sweet Sensation
My granddaughter's birthday - Baby, Baby - Amy Grant
Age 40 - Bump N Grind - R Kelley
Age 50 - Yeah - Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris

I didn't know the first song or the last four! Lionel Ritchie is one of my favorite artists so Hello would be at the top of my all-time favorites list. I wonder what the #1 song will be when I turn 60?

Public domain image from Wikimedia Commons.

© 2011 Denise Spurlock